How To Download PUBG PTS For Every Device/Platform In 2021?
If you are a die-hard fan of PUBG, then you must know that waiting for the game’s update after your ears get the bell of it is difficult. But what if you could play PUBG’s features that are not yet released?
To test the preference of their fans, PUBG’s creators have introduced a server known as PUBG PTS. If you already know it, then that’s great. But if you don’t know the incredible existence of PUBG PTS, then this article is really going to help you out in every aspect. You can geet FREE PUBG UC without spending any money.
What Is PUBG PTS?
The word “PTS” is an acronym for “Public Test Server“. PUBG PTS is a server where the ultimate PUBG lovers, like you, can test any update of the game before they officially released it. In the PUBG PTS update, you can try new weapons, new maps, new skins, and much more. It is completely free for any player owning PUBG on any platform such as PS4, PC (Steam), Xbox, or Xbox One.
However, the yet-to-be-released content on PTS may not be that good as compared to the content released in the live game, which has crystal clear pixels and is more fun to play. But if you cannot wait until PUBG’s new update, which surely you cannot, then head over to your desired PUBG platform, and download PTS to try out unreleased features.
How To Download PUBG PTS Xbox Or PUBG PTS Xbox One?
For PC players, PUBG PTS was always there. But the creators have recently released the Xbox console and PS4 version of PTS. If you play PUBG on Xbox/Xbox One, then you might also want to try the Xbox PUBG PTS version.
To download PUBG PTS Xbox/Xbox One:
- Log in to your Xbox account.
- Go to the Microsoft Store, enter PUBG PTS in the search bar, and click Enter.
- Then click on the “Install on my device” button.
- Select the device in which you want to download PUBG PTS.
- Click “Install Now” to confirm the installation. And play any PUBG PTS Xbox one update before it’s out in the market.
How To Download PUBG PTS for PS4?
If you play PUBG on your PlayStation 4, then just follow these steps to download the PTS. And play every new content before the publishers implement it into the official game.
To download PUBG PTS PS4:
- Go to the PSN store.
- Write “PUBG Test Server” in the search bar and click Enter.
- Select PUBG PTS and then click “Install” to download PUBG PTS PS4.
- For any later PTS update, visit the PSN store, search PUBG PTS and update it.
How To Download PUBG PTS for PC?
If your desired platform for playing PUBG is Steam/PC, then downloading PTS is completely straightforward here.
To download PUBG PTS on Steam/PC:
- Log into your Steam Account (if you aren’t already.)
- Navigate to your Steam Library.
- When you installed PUBG, PTS also came with it. So, you will find PUBG PTS sitting just under your PUBG game.
- Click “Install” to download it on your PC and try unreleased stuff.
That’s all for today. If you are a beginner PUBG player, then you have grabbed some amazing information from this post. Now you can download PUBG PTS for PC, PS4, Xbox, or Xbox One as you know.
Got more queries related to PTS? Drop them in the comments section below and get answers to all of them in less than a day.
Read More- Tips On How To Make Homeschooling Successful